Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Love

I'm bearly making it in time for my Monday post.  It has been a whirlwind of a week and my head is still slightly spinning.  Over the last several months I've been on a rollar coaster ride of emotions over my job...and this week things got worse....BUT....it's just another thing to overcome so I'm trying not to sweat it. 

This weekend we celebrated the birthday of my sister-in-law....how did I not get pictures?  Maybe because of the wine involved :-/   We finally painted our living room and dining room (It's been a year coming) and I had a slight accident involving a Pampered Chef Steamer.   I was also able to get my St. Patrick's Day things out of the attic....Let the green start flowing.



This is the second steamer I've preheated
in the oven...I really need a better
storage system!


Ignore the mess on the table!
 
 I am glad to say I've made it through Monday....and the rest of the week should just glide right by!

No comments:

Post a Comment