Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Love

AWOL....yes that is what I have been.  There are things going on in the Busy Bryant house that have left me without words.  My friends would never believe that but it's true.  I have no words to describe how life has been lately.  Or better yet there are words, but words that I don't want to verbalize.  But the adventures are still there.  And so instead of just remaining AWOL I thought I would share the pictures and share what few words come to mind.  Since I last blogged....Spring showed up, Easter came and went, I biked part of a trail I've been wanting to bike and the kids....the kids constantly amaze me.





A portion of the Capital Trail




I WILL be back before the end of the week.  I want to share the pictures from the biking adventure I went on last week.  Hope Monday was good to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment