Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens

A couple weeks back I found myself with a free day all to myself and Emma.  And a free day for us = a new adventure.  The weather was beautiful so I took that as my sign we needed to do something outdoors.  I decided on a visit to Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens.  In Richmond, it isn't a far distance from our house, so travel time was perfect.  Admission for an adult is $11 and for children 3-11 the cost is $7, children under 3 are free.  There are discounts for members to the Botanical Gardens and you can also purchase yearly admission tickets for individuals or families.  The price does seem a little steep but once you get into the garden you will understand why.  The gardens are incredible!  Plan on being here a few hours in order to see everything.  
 
 




 





 















 
It was a great visit.  Both Emma and I left happy as clams and feeling like we just discovered another Richmond treasure.



No comments:

Post a Comment