Friday, June 7, 2013

The Semi-Make Over






So yesterday you saw my kitchen and the change I put it through.  I told you I also updated a few looks in the rest of the house and would share them today...so here you go.........

New mirror for the entry

New couch


New bookshelf

Same table (since Christmas)
Just changed the setting



New bedding

Nothing new in here but she was too cute

Before you ask...yes my table is always set....and no my bed is not always made :-)

Little something fun about that mirror/shelf in the first picture....I found that at TJ Maxx....and thought hmmmmmm I've seen that someplace else....

Wall-Mount Entryway Organizer Mirror - Rustic Mahogany stain
Yep this is the one from Pottery Barn...for $200 MORE




Mine! 


So that is what has been up at our house lately....lots of changes to say the least.  And the house is not all!  Happy to say starting next week I'll be at a new job!  I'll be working at a local hospital as a Case Manager.  Super excited!  Hope your weekend is great....ours will be spent at the Tough Mudder!!!!!  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment