Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Busy Busy Bryants


What's been blooming at HQ

Since my last post we have visited 2 Virginia State Parks, 2 wineries, and 1 botanical garden.  We have put together one giant shed, celebrated Mother's Day, and visited Norfolk for a concert.  We have been trying to live up to the name Busy Bryants.  The weird thing is from day to day I feel like we are moving pretty slow...it's not until I look back at the calendar do I realize we sometimes burn our candle at both ends. 


Happy to say IT'S DONE!


Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens



Jazz Music at Weston Manor in Hopewell Virginia

I'll post more on the parks and the wineries this week and next.  And that shed....well now that it is done it leaves room for another project to take place...I have this mad crazy idea on how to create a perfect little hide away in the yard!  You know Mark is a saint for putting up with my crazy plans :-) 

If you live in or around the Tri-Cities area of Virginia you still have a couple weeks to enjoy a free concert put on by the Historic Hopewell Foundation.  The concerts are held at Weston Plantation in Hopewell.  You can find more info here

And that little trip to Norfolk....got us home about 1 am....and we had to both get up for work the next morning!  We really had a great time at the concert but I hope we don't ever have to come to work again on just a few hours sleep. 

Fitz and the Tantrums!

So how about you?  What kind of fun things are you getting into for the summer?  Maybe you'll give me an idea for our next adventure. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment