Monday, November 16, 2015

T.G.I.M.

Thank God it's Monday....yes you heard me right.  It has been a busy couple of weeks and I'm actually glad to say we are settled in at home and I'm glad it's Monday. 

We were at home last week too but before that we were on the road again.  Both trips were to the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia so not really far away but being gone so much can take a toll on a person.  Glad we rested up while away on the trips :-)

The view from our cabin at Fairy Stone State Park


The view from the property at Blue Ridge Manor Bed and Breakfast


Along with the trips we also found time for a river cruise, a musical and I went and started co-leading a girl scout troop.  You know...because I have all this free time on my hands.  We also managed to visit two new Virginia wineries since I last blogged. 

The City of Fredricksburg

Newsies
 
Hamlet Vineyard


Mt. Vale Vineyards


While on our trips we visited a museum, hiked an awesome trail and crossed off a "to-do" from my bucket list.

Virginia Natural History Museum

Trial in Fairy Stone State Park


The Tobacco Heritage Trail

So yeah I haven't blogged in a while.  But as you can see I've been busy.  I'll follow up in the coming weeks by sharing some of the details of our trips and fun things we've gotten to do.  But enough about me....what have you guys been up to?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment