Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Love

Did everyone have a great weekend?  Get some of the holiday shopping out of the way?  Spend time with family?  Anyone go a-wassailing?

The Busy Bryant's visited Old Town Petersburg and slipped in a little shopping while checking out the local art.  Saturday was a day to get some work done around the house so that come Sunday we could relax.  Saturday night Mark and I had a Christmas party to attend....and had a great time.  Always good to see friends that we haven't seen in a long time.  Sunday was volunteer time at Pocohontas State Park and then my parents came over for chili and grilled cheese!  Super yummy.  


My girls coming to wake up mommy...



Now that is a lot of grilled cheese.



What a sound sleeper!


The holidays are always so busy I'm glad we found a little time this weekend to just sit back and relax...I'm sure down time won't last long so I'm enjoying it while I can!  



1 comment: