Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Love

This Father's Day weekend flew by like a flash!  Maybe it had something to do with trying to pack a weeks worth of events into one weekend?


We watched a play at Swiftcreek Mill Playhouse

 
Had Brunch with my parents and sister



Finally got the tree decorated


Nearly got scared to death while
gardening when this critter showed up

Poor thing was so tired she couldn't
even make it all the way into bed

This past Friday work started on getting that new fence up....today they are supposed to be finishing it up!  I can't even tell you how excited I am about that.  And this week is the first full week that Tommy and Christy are out of school.  So far I've heard "I'm bored" about 5 times.  When I tell them to clean a room or do laundry the boredom is suddenly gone.  I do have a few fun activities planned for the evenings but tonight I just might be sitting on the deck admiring the new fence :)

No comments:

Post a Comment