Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Love

AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Well my body is back from vacation.....but my mind is NOT.  It's not the fact that I have to get up early at home.  I did that on vacation anyway.  It's not the fact that I had to return home to 105 degree temperatures.  I was in Florida so it was hot there too.  But I think it has more to do with all the pretty things I could see while on vacation.





And maybe it had to do with all the time I got to spend with my family.







Whatever the reason I really did enjoy myself and I really didn't want our vacation to come to an end.  But I am happy to say that once we got back home it was clear "there's no place like home".  This week we celebrate our Independence Day and I'll get back in the swing of things....just in time to go on our next adventure :-) Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!



No comments:

Post a Comment