Thursday, October 25, 2012

The 2012 American Heart Walk

On Saturday this past weekend, I met up with some co-workers and friends to walk in the 2012 American Heart Walk in Richmond.  Of course I talked Mark into coming with me and that meant Ms. Emma got to tag along.  I walked in honor of my dad...he's suffered his fair share from heart disease plus some!  Being my first time walking in this walk I wasn't sure how it would go down.  But the walk was very well organized, the weather was wonderful and getting to walk with my family and friends was icing on the cake.  Emma chilled in her wagan most of the time, minus an incident that involved her hitting pavement for a split second before Super Dad swooped in to rescue her :)  Great time and look forward to future walks.  It should be noted we did this walk on Saturday right before going to the wine festival....it made for a LONG day!




I think Mark will refer to these ladies the Honeywell Hotties :)




Emma was a little shy around Bonnie




 
Glad I saw this before we went to the wine festival,
would have thought I was seeing stuff!




Finish line never looked so good! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww! So proud of you Sis!!! Next year, I'll walk it with you!!!

    ReplyDelete