Monday, September 14, 2015

Back to School


The Back to School Tree
 
Last week the parents of Virginia sighed a collective sigh as our children went back to school.  I of course decorated for the event while my children reacted in their own ways.  I have one that went off to college a couple weeks back and couldn't be happier.  I have another one that is starting into her Junior Year of high school and really just can't wait to be a senior.  And then we have the little one...she started kindergarten!  Oh where does the time go?  She was excited, I was nervous and the teacher has no idea what she is in for :-) 

 
According to the little one, the first day was WONDERFUL!  Lets see how long it lasts.  We finished off her first day of school with a celebratory dinner at a local restaurant.  Are we the only people that decorate and celebrate the first day of school?

No comments:

Post a Comment