Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine Goodies

I wanted to make some homemade goodies for Valentine's but was short on time.  I turned to my favorite....Pinterest and my Valentine Board.  I had pinned this idea and decided to give it a try.  You'll need  square pretzels, Hershey Hugs and M&M candies.

Lay out the square pretzels on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.  Place individual Hershey Hugs on each pretzel. 


Bake for 4-5 minutes at 200 degrees.  The original site recommended just a couple of minutes but my oven must be on the cool side because they took a little longer.



After they have melted down (but before they are totally runny) remove from the oven and place an M&M on each one.  Let them cool and you are set to go.  If you want them to cool faster put the cookie sheet in the fridge for about 10 minutes. 



 Mine are going into jars so that I can give them to parents/family and friends.



Hope your week is going well!  Until next time.....

2 comments: