Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Beach Tree

With all of the things going on around the house this summer I as afraid that the August or Beach Tree was just not going to happen this year.  But then I found some awesome plates at Marshalls and knew that even if I only had the beach decorations out for a week then it would be worth it. 





We recently had new flooring put down in our living room and dining room.  Before the floors went down we gave the room a little face lift with some new paint.  Between those two things I totally feel like I have an entire new room.  Of course that makes it even more fun to decorate.

Old shells we've collected along the way.


It feels like the colors we picked out for the room were made just for the beach theme.  Maybe I'm just dreaming of living at the beach :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment