Friday, February 5, 2016

Ready for Valentine

You know that with Valentine right around the corner I've been having some fun getting the decorations changed out in the house.  It is certainly time consuming and often ask myself why I put myself through changing out the decorations...but once they are up I complete forget that thought!  Then I go buy more stuff for that holiday :-)




 
I posted about a really fun heart garland made from felt here.
 
 
 
And if you want an easy Valentine treat then check these out.
 
 
You can see some of the decorations from years past here.
 
 
And my cute table setting from a couple years ago
 
 
Looking back at the older pictures just reminded me that I need to pull out those dishes!
 
Hope your week is going well my friends. 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely fully equipped for Valentine's Day celebration! That Christmas-Valentine's Tree is awesome:)

    ReplyDelete