Sunday, June 12, 2016

MTT Post #2

This week the training had to be done alone on Saturday since work obligations had me busy Sunday morning.  6 miles for the long run.  Since I also have another goal in mind I figured a run in my neighborhood would do the trick.  The difficulty in this was I had to make sure I was getting in the miles but had no idea how many miles there were in the neighborhood.  It turned out almost 6 miles on the dot from my front door and then back.

Not too shabby


I didn't feel too bad when I was done.  Managed to make it out with some friends and tour some Richmond breweries.  So I feel like I'm ready to add some extra miles.

On the weekends one day is supposed to be cross training and the other day is the long run.  Since I did my long run on Saturday, I will have to work in cross training after work on Sunday.  What I need to do is work out what that training will be.  I'm leaning towards biking since that is something we enjoy doing as a family.

Looking at my week ahead I have one evening already full so I'll have to find a way to drag myself out of bed for a morning run....already dreading that.  But the other nights are clear.  Looking ahead and planning my time has been helpful.

Off to work now.  Hope you are having a great weekend.

Happy adventuring.


No comments:

Post a Comment