Monday, October 24, 2011

Magnificent Monday

Hey folks....working on a couple posts to share from this last weekend.  We visited the Blueridge Parkway and had a blast.  So many pics and info I can't wait to share.  But for today, Monday, I will just have to tide you over with a few things I'm doing to make Monday just a little more bearable.



I am splurging on a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks.  A nice way to celebrate a Monday morning.




I'm loving on these flowers I bought to brighten my office.  If only for today they will make me happy :)





I'm holding on to this fortune!  I got it last night....well actually Emma ate half the cookie so I guess she and I got this fortune.   But I feel like I'm already prosperous so maybe it's an old one :)






I'm thinking back on some of the goofy stuff we did this last weekend.  I smile every time I think of the kids playing in leaves, my dad showing Tommy who is still boss, and random photo opts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment