Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Rewind

I woke up this morning wondering, "Can't we just rewind back to Friday afternoon? I just want it to be my weekend again."  Is it because next weekend feels so far away on Monday morning?  Is it because I was awake from 3 a.m. to sometime after 4 a.m. with a busy body toddler that couldn't sleep?  Or maybe it's because the weekend was really just that good?  I don't have an answer but I'm sure it's someplace mixed with all of those options.

A quick view of the weekend.

Berkley Plantation




Pocohontas Park







Putting up our Halloween decorations



Sitting by the fire in our own back yard



Visiting Aunt Tessa  




Last weekend was a busy one too!

Ran our second 5 K together



And visited the Chesterfield Berry Farm





I'll share more of the info and pictures from the Spirits and Candlelight tour from Berkley Plantation this week.  It was a nice experience.  I will also share some info on a trip we took in the spring to Harrisonburg.  But for now my mind is back on my weekend and trying desperately to fight off the fact that it's Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment