Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Love

It was a fun and fabulous weekend.  The weather was just terrific.  I was able to get a few projects started and semi-completed.  We were able to spend almost an entire day out doors....Fabulous I tell you!


Christy is out there....somewhere.



Virginia is for Lovers :)



Emma watching the water dogs



A new sport I am in love with


An old flower garden I am also in love with

This weekend Richmond played host to what is now one of the larges outdoor sporting events in the country, Dominion Riverrock.  Mark and I headed down to take in some of the competitions and listen to the concert.  I'll post more on that later this week.  Other than heading out for that we had a pretty chill weekend working on the yard and getting a few projects completed.  Hope you are rested and ready for the week!  I know we are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment