Friday, May 25, 2012

What to do if it thunders

Lately I have been dragging my sleepy self out of bed at the crack of dawn to go to the gym.  Because of this Emma hasn't been going with me and getting in her play time with the other "gym kids".  But yesterday I just could NOT get up....so I pushed myself to go after work.  And Emma was able to see her buddies in the playroom.  Before we got to the gym and while in there our area had some thunderstorms pass through.  It dropped buckets of water on the streets and left my parking lot at work flooded.  But the funniest thing to see was Emma reacting to thunder....








Duck and cover!


Haha....that is a girl after my mom's heart!  This weekend we have a few fun things planned.  I'm hoping the weather holds out for Memorial Day so we can do some grilling.  Hope this week is treating you well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment