Friday, June 6, 2014

Lewis Ginter


When I think of Richmond, our state Capital, a few images always pop into my head.  The Diamond, Maymont, Monument Ave. and Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens.  For year though I only thought about the place....but I have never visited.  It was on my "one day" list.  Then last year I made my first visit....I blogged about it here.  I fell in love on that visit. In December the entire family visited while the gardens were decked out in Christmas lights.  It was pretty awesome. 

  

Mark being the wonderful husband he is...heard me say mention HOW GREAT A MEMBERSHIP WOULD BE FOR MY BIRTHDAY....haha....I am great a dropping very direct hints :-)  So for my birthday we got a family membership and can visit all the time.



That sweet little girl would be my Emma


 








 



There is something new everytime I go.  The plants are always changing and there is always something in bloom. 

This weekend we have a school banquet to go to and then were going to what seems like a really fun event.  The Spring Jubilee at Rassawek Vineyard.  What do you have planned fun for the weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment