Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday......

This past weekend Mr. Busy Bryant and myself visited Wintergreen Resort in Nelson County Virginia.  Wintergreen was playing host to the Super Spartan race and we were crazy enough to sign up!  Apparently though there were over 7,000 other crazy people so I don't feel so deranged.  Mark and I went with a team and staying in one of the most amazing places ever.  The view alone from the patio was worth going.


Our team mates are some of the most wonderful people I have ever met.  I can't say we did much running at the race.  It seemed like all we did was go straight up mountains and then straight down them...but we did laugh together...A LOT.  And I'm pretty sure we all cussed together the next morning as our sore muscles screamed for help!

Today we are back home...starting the work week, planning birthday parties, working on back-to-school projects and yes still nursing the screaming muscles.  Hope you had a great weekend my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment