Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Fun

On a rainy Virginia morning, that also happens to be a Friday morning, I'm dreaming of a spring that looks something like this.........

beauty flower garden plants


I just can't wait for the warm weather and the sun shine!  Our themometer has been slowly climibing and there are early signs of spring all around the yard.  This weekend we are staying close to home and there will be a few projects that we tackle.  I'm sure we'll have a few outings, maybe attend a winery open house, Mark will hit the season opener of the Richmond Raiders Football and I can buy that paint I've been taking about for a year now.  I even pulled ribs out of the freezer and found a crock pot reciepe that I am going to try....I'm feeling a little spunky ;)

How about you....what are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment