Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday Love

I bet you thought I wouldn't get in one of my Monday Love posts today....and I barely did....but here I am.  It's been a very long day....VERY long day.  There is something about working two jobs that just zaps the energy right out of you!  This last weekend the Christmas stuff got put up, the Winter Snowmen came down to visit and I started on a few new crafts.  Along the way we had to visit the urgent care center for x-rays and I went to my first Zumba class of the new year.





While at the gym, Emma hurt her arm.  We aren't sure how since she was in the children's 'Play Zone' and was busy in the jungle gym.  But a quick visit to the care center and she is all better now.  I however needed some ibuprofen because after the Zumba class my booty was SORE!  I'll fill you in on some of the crafts this week...how your week is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment