Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well folks we made it to a new year!  I can't believe that 2012 has already come and gone!  It was a terrific year and that just makes me even more excited to see what 2013 has in store.  There are so many things that I want to do and to accomplish.  Maybe I'll do a post on our family "wish list" as far as adventures later on this week.  I did it last year and it was nice to go back and see what we had done. 

We were low key on celebrating New Years Eve this go around.  We spent the night at my sister's house and brought in the new year surrounded by family.  Even Emma stayed up til midnight :)  We also celebrated my birthday on the same night.  I will NOT be telling how old I am.  And it's rude to ask a woman's age :-/

I hope everyone's New Year is starting off wonderfully.  If not, tomorrow is a new day to start over.  I hear that there is even one the day after that. 




Giddy Up Brother...we have a new year to rein in!

Bright Blessings! 
The Busy Bryants

No comments:

Post a Comment