Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Our New Year is getting off to a wonderful start with family and friends.  Mark and I rang in the New Year at Wabi Sabi, a local restaurant, with some close friends and family.  Then New Year's day we hosted an open house...more friends and more family...I was delighted!


Bill, Gail and myself.



A shot of the martini bar...yes that is a fish tank


Ringing in the New Year :)



Some yummies for the open house.



Mulled wine anyone?



Christy was my "photographer" for the open house so I'll have to down load those photos and post them this week.  Hope everyone had a great time ringing in the New Year.  We didn't make any resolutions but I did mention to Mark that I would like to travel more...haha.  The look I got said it all ;)

How about you....any resolutions?



No comments:

Post a Comment