Wednesday, January 11, 2012

There is an app for that!

Folks you know the Busy Bryants love to travel....and if you haven't figured it out by now you should know we also love our wine.  And we especially love our Virginia Wine!  I spend much of the time in preparation for our adventures finding places to stay, places to eat and wineries to visit.  Well now my planning just got a lot easier.  Virginia wine in my pocket has an app for the iPhone and iPod Touch that makes finding our next winery smooth like butter

This app uses my current location to tell me where wineries are in relation to me and how far it is to get there. There are prices for tasting, hours of operation and comments from other visitors.  I. AM. IN. LOVE! 

If anyone enjoys traveling and visiting the wineries in Virginia as much as we do I highly, HIGHLY, recommend it :)

Wonder if we can try it out this weekend???

No comments:

Post a Comment