Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Love


Now THAT is tiered.


Wow.....what a weekend.  It felt a bit like a roller coaster on high speed!  Friday night I took the older kids and a couple of their friends to the movies and then Mark and I did a little shopping.  Saturday got off to an EARLY (I'm talking 5:30 a.m.) start when I had to pick up Christy from a sleep over.  It really wasn't planned that way but it worked out for the best.  The rest of the Saturday was spent touring the Heart of Virginia Wineries and then a birthday party to finish off the night.  Sunday was our day to just stay in and recharge for the up coming week. 

Some Instagram pictures from the weekend. 



Taken at James River Wine Cellars.



Grayhaven Winery.



At Cooper's Vineyard and Winery.


I'll share all the details on the wine tour this week.  Hope your Monday is off to a fabulous start.




No comments:

Post a Comment