Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday! Friday! Friday!

What a week!  I don't know about you but it has been a long week for me.  Spend of work to keep me busy and a lot of play time to keep me smiling. 



Now that is a steak!

I don't know a whole lot about what's going on in Virginia this weekend because the Busy Bryants will be keeping busy right around home!  I have plans to put down mulch, rake up leaves, and chop up wood!  Tommy has volunteered the family to help cut wood for a good cause out in Dinwiddie.  And since we can't do anything small we will have a log splitter and a cross country team on hand to help out.  Mom said she will bring chili so it's starting to sound like a not too bad of a time. 

I do know that Hampton Roads will be hosting The Bodacious Bazarr at the Convention Center all weekend if you are interested in a little holiday shopping. 

Richmond will be hosting the Great American Indian Exposition this weekend at The Showplace.  You can find more information at http://www.myspace.com/powwow4life.


native american dancer
Great American Indian Exposition

And if we weren't planning on staying home this weekend I would be making a stop The Yellow Barn in Shenandoah for Shenandoah Uncorked.  A wine tasting event with live music and activities for the kids. 

And in honor of Veterans Day there will be events all over the State and Nation.  Don't forget to say thank you to a Veteran today :)

November really is shaping up nicely.  I have been watching the tree in our front yard....the colors always impress me....



This is what I walked out to this morning....almost hate to rake it up.
 Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment