Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Yay or Nay

We're busy this week on a few projects around the house and just trying to get back into the swing of our normal busy selves.  Last night over dinner Mark and I shared a bottle of wine and Mark suggested we start keeping tabs of what we like and what we don't.  In my head I have a list but there are just too many things floating up there already.  So a simple post today to start our "yay or nay" on some of Virginia's finest wine....

First up....Sweet Mountain Laural from Chateau Morrisette Winery




Both Mark and I give it two thumbs up....It's a sweet wine so not something I would serve with dinner.  And trust me because we tried.  It didn't go so great with lasagna but was great with some dark chocolate infused with coffee!  I have looked around their site to see what grapes they used to make this wine but can't seem to get my answer.  I think next time I get a bottle I might save it for a cobbler or ice cream.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment