Friday, April 13, 2012

EEK!!!! Friday the 13th




EEK! It's Friday the 13th....That congers up images of Jason and Freddy Krueger in my head!


Jason Voorhees Unmasked on 'Friday the 13th' On-Set Photos
Remember this guy? 

I have never liked scary movies!  I didn't even watch Friday the 13th until I was 20 or 21 years old!  And even then I would turn on all the lights at night just to walk to the bathroom.  I was a scardy cat!  There are still times if I hear a funny noise at night I panic thinking it's the boogy man....geesh! 

But I know that Jason and Freddy and even the boogy man are not real....so I'll forget about them for now(until I hear a stange bump in the night) and today I'll focus on the fact that it is FRIDAY!  Tonight were going to a Richmond Squirrels baseball game where I plan to eat hotdogs, nachos, fries and cotton candy.  It is part of their opening weekend celebration and there will be fireworks afterward.  Tomorrow the family is vounteering with Rebuilding Together in Petersburg and then Mark is going to watch a Richmond Raiders game.  Sunday we are hitting the park for a little workout and then I have to work :(

I hope you all have a great Friday and weekend!  But before you go....what does Friday the 13th make you think of?  Am I the only one that worries about Jason?

No comments:

Post a Comment