Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Love

Many more weekends like this one and I might have to start Monday's post off saying "Yes I survived the weekend!"

The weekend got started with Christy's first soccer game.  It was so much fun to cheer her on and watch her kick some booty balls.  Either way that just didn't sound right. 



Go #1!!!!

Saturday we went to the Celebration of the Vine wine festival in a neighboring county and then attended a birthday party for Emma's bestest buddy Jacob.  Note to adults....do NOT try jumping in a bouncy house AFTER a wine festival. 


We only take the stroller
to hold all the wine :)


Beware!

Sunday we got up at the crack of dawn and participated in The Muddy Buddy.  It was wet, cold and muddy!  But an absolute good time.  I am so sore right now typing the blog I can barely lift my arms!!! 



Before the race

After the race

So I feel like this last weekend was more of a challenge than usual....and glad to say we survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment