Thursday, February 2, 2012

Goodbye January....Hello February

With temperatures at a high of 73 degrees today I can hardly believe it's the beginning of February!  It has been like this all winter.  I keep waiting for the sky to open and a pile of snow to be dumped on us.  But instead I have flowers starting to get buds on them and I am starting to see signs of spring.  Don't get me wrong, I do not care for cold weather.  But I am getting spring fever and I hate for that to be squashed by a late winter storm. 

Things inside the house are starting to change with the seasons too.  Some of you know I like to keep a tree up all year. Yes the Christmas tree stays up only we call it a seasonal tree.  I guess it could also be called a holiday tree.  But it's time for my winter stuff to go and my Valentine stuff to come out.  But before I send the winter stuff off to the attic I thought I would share it with you.




It's all about snow in January.



My table top snowman.



This was a gift from Mark's mom :)



Then we have the tree.


I just always have loved the glow of a Christmas tree....and it seemed like such a sad thing to take it down.  So I just rotate the decorations and enjoy the glow all year round. 






No comments:

Post a Comment