Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday! Friday! Friday!

Ohhhhh I am so glad it's the weekend.  The work week for me was short.  But it felt so long!  So let the Friday happy dance begin!  OK glad you guys can't see me doing that, cause that would be embarassing :)


So this weekend.....

Disney presents THE LION KING on Broadway in New York City, in Las Vegas and on tour across North America


Christy and I will be going to see The Lion King at Landmark Theater in Richmond.  I am so excited.  It will be just the two of us going and I think that some much needed girl time was long over due! 

Saturday night Mark and I will be going to the Have a Heart Red Dress Gala.  This is a fund raiser for the American Heart Association.  So a fun night to support a good cause....win-win. 

Sunday we will be getting outside to get in shape for all the up coming races we've signed up for.  We're going to Henricus Park (which I blogged about here) with some friends to get in some running. 

We do have a couple other things in store for the weekend....I really need to get some paint to work on my kitchen :-/  and I'm working on a new craft that involves making a bunch of these............





Hope everyone is doing their own version of the Friday dance :)  See ya on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment