Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Our Emmapoo is 2 years old today!  I just don't have a clue where the time has gone.  I knew it would fly by....I mean I look at Tommy, now 14, and just shake my head wondering when did he get to be the young man he is today.  So I tried to slow down time when it came to Emma.  But it's not working.  She is growing so fast and learning new things every day.  We are both so thankful for all of the kids and today we are thankful for our now 2 year old :)

Happy Birthday Emma! 


Keep on Rockin' it girl!

Happy hump day folks....

2 comments:

  1. Sweet post Tonya. Happy Birthday to your Emmapoo... they do grow way to fast! My Kaylin will be 18 this year, I dont like that... makes me wanna cry. Its hard to think about the day she will move out & start her own life. I know I'm being silly but I just wanna keep em all home with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand. We were talking about what we would do with Tommy's room when he goes to college. All of a sudden I busted out crying realizing it's getting closer and closer. And today I'm springing leaks about the eye area when I think about Emma growning another year older. Ho Hum.

    ReplyDelete