Sunday, November 18, 2012

An Attitude of Gratitude Day 18

Today I am Thankful!


I am thankful everyday but today I am especially thankful for the fact that Mark and I have jobs to get up to in the mornings.  And yes there are days that I have to leave a family dinner to go to work...and man was it a good dinner!  But good jobs in this economy are few and far between...so when you have a good one and they want you to work...then by all means I'm going to work!  I may moan and groan about the craziness that work brings with it but I am so glad that I can say we have a steady income.  Every meal we have and every time I think about the roof over our heads I thank my lucky stars that we have to get up in the dark and sometimes come home in the dark.  Because that means we have a home to come home to.  And you can bet that when I complain about work...I shut my mouth come payday!

Hope you had a great weekend and that you remembered to count your blessings today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment