Friday, November 2, 2012

An Attitude of Gratitude Day 2

In keeping with a theme of thankfulness leading up to Thanksgiving and with an Attitude of Gratitude I bring you...

Day #2....Today I'm grateful for my left over Halloween Candy!!!!



I'm a bit of a chocolate lover and boy does it hit the spot when I'm in need of a good fix!  It's the perfect size to just stash a piece or two in my pocket and then munch on when the urge hits.  This year I bought 4 bags of candy and I was generous to each person that stopped by so there isn't too much of left.  Speaking of trick-or-treaters we had 20 this year (more than ever) and a couple even wanted to have their pictures taken in front of the house.  I was thrilled of course! 




Before dark



Closer to dark
 
Maybe next year we'll even get a fog machine :)  I am a kid at heart and love Halloween.  And for today I'm a chocolate loving nurse that has to get my booty to work.  Take care until tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a chocolate lover too... its nice to have alittle here & there. Nice Halloween decorations.

    ReplyDelete